About our Trust
We are a multi-academy and primary school Trust in South Norfolk.
We aspire to excellence in all aspects of our practice. Mutual support, collaboration and challenge are key to our success. Raising standards for teaching and learning is at the core of all we do; providing students, pupils and staff with the opportunity to thrive, flourish and excel. This is a common vision for all our academies, no matter what their setting, context or circumstances.
Every child within the scope of our Trust benefits from our commitment to high standards. This underscores our desire to help each of our students gain the levels of personal and academic development which will open as many doors as possible for them. With exemplary teaching, care, diligence, courtesy, respect and consideration, we launch young people on their chosen path to success.
SAFE, VALUED AND INSPIRED
- Every student should become a confident, capable young adult, fully ready to continue in higher education, training or employment.
- Our staff are professionals who go above and beyond what is expected of them. And they work together to ensure our students have a fulfilling experience.
- We encourage our students to engage with how their school operates and learn how to influence their environment using democratic process.
- The stimulus of sport, music, travel and drama contributes to life skills, often provides a gateway to incredibly satisfying personal achievements and career opportunities.
- Volunteering in community and local charity projects is important, to anchor individuals in their communities beyond school and to support wellbeing.