Our aim and mission
Thurlton Primary mission statement
- To acquire knowledge and skills and the desire to use them
- To develop his/her imagination, feelings, mind and body
- To acquire an aesthetic appreciation in art, music, literature and the natural world
- To acquire a moral sense, expressed in a set of values and attitudes.
- To prepare for adult life as citizens in an increasingly complicated world and be able to make a positive contribution
- To learn to respect him/herself and those around him/her; to be an independent, self-motivated and socially co-operative person.